Working on the website - Wix

 As my Set Project is going to be presented on the website I have to work on the page to make it look better. As my previous website is in my opinion not really good I decided to make a new one that would match better to my expectations during this term.

Firstly I was looking at different examples of the websites that I might use 

Here are website examples that might match in my opinion the best as a website remake  


Design Blog & Podcast


Art Community 


Poster Store


I decided to use the last example of the website which is Poster Store
because it was the most suitable model from all of the above. The home page seems to be similar to my previous website but I tried to make it in a different way than the last one so while working on this page all the time I was looking for a perfect outcome. 

Firstly I worked on my website logo, changing some details, adding diffrent colour's backgrounds or fonts




I decided to choose a logo with a pink background because it would the idea of the website that I am aiming for then I began with replacing photos with my own work

Firstly I thought that adding some drawing in black and white would be good but this work does not match really good, the pattern does not match the home page as well as I thought it would be. Not well-drawn circle and too big contrast between these two colours are too conspicuous for this part of the page


so I decided to use one of the illustrations that I  made last term
that would be more suitable for it. Nextly I changed the colours on the background where the title of my website is placed and also I changed the logo colour that suits much better than pink to the rest of the page


Then I focused more on the page navigation outlook might look I decided that the chosen frame will show in a green colour




Nextly I started to adding each of my Set Project to the website deciding that each of them will have different colour as a background that suit to the works the best that's why animation about Frankenstein will have black as a background 


 Set Project about animals will have light green colour





I still have to work on a few things but I really like the way it looks at the moment it is much better than my previous website and I am really glad because of it.




Comments

Popular Posts