Art Portfolio - Costumer Profile

 Recently during lessons, we have to present customer profiles. The tutor told us how to create them and for what we should use them. Creating pictures of the customers help to build the key to developing my works, business or boost my marketing results. 

As for animation making that kind of profile helps to improve my works for the viewer I am aiming for. I am trying to focus on the things that people in this age group are interested in and try to include these things in my works. It is not easy work but very beneficial.

During lessons, we have to create our colleague customer profile based on their answer. 

Here is the profile that I created :


It is not a perfect example of the customer profile but I tried my best and as it was my first time doing something like that the result is not that bad as I was expecting. 

Comments

Popular Posts