Set Project - Project plan

 As there is a new term and new Set Project, I have to make Project Plan that let me organize the information about my final work. This term I decided to make something new in a completely different style that will describe something different from my usual works. This term I decided to focus on witches and their story, how they were described and what were they "doing". Thanks to using this information I want to create an illustrations ala frame from the animation. Hope it will look the same as I want to. 






Comments

  1. When I see you next week for our tutorial we need to talk about hwo you are going to present this in terms of both sets of outcomes, 2D and 3D - if the illustrations for your animations are going to be specific characters or scenes that should be clear in your presentation. Also your 3D piece could be produced as a protoype of a piece of merchandise for your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts