Set Project - Magic Potion part 2
Today I finished drawings for the second part of my storyboard - the hand drawing part. I decided to draw it by pen and then colourize it using watercolour paint.
Firstly I started by re-drawing the three frames, making outlines
Here are all of the drawings together on the same paper
I like the final outcome because it presents the witches exactly as I wanted to show them. They are drawn in various styles because I thought about showing them as different women in a different community and different appearance that were sentenced to death during witchcraft. They were young, old, beautiful or not it does not matter all of them were killed by the accusation that most of them were false.
I tried my best to present my idea in this work and I think I archive this goal.









Drawings are working well based on your initial sketches and good use of a range of materials over the last few posts, well done.
ReplyDelete