Art Portfolio - Students Talk (Presentation)

During today's lessons, we were presenting a presentation of one of the research elements that we made over the past few weeks. 
We have to present it to our colleagues in being in separate breakout rooms and after it hears feedback from them. 

As for my presentation, I decided to research Francisco Goya including a little bit of his biography and works. I wanted to focus more on his series of Black Paintings that were big inspiration for my Set Project. 

I decided to make my presentation using Google docs where I included short sentences with his works. Even if I am not confident with my speaking aloud in the classes I tried my best to present Francisco Goys' art and life as well as I could. 




















These slides were presented to my colleagues and with a little bit of information about the theme of my Set Project as an introduction to familiarize them with just a little bit of what I will be doing as my final project. 

During the presentation, I focused more on Goya' Black Painting especially those painted to order to Duke and Duchess of Osuna. These six paintings showed impressions of the witches at that time. 

I explained the symbolism that may be behind these works and also what the paintings Witches Flight and Witches Sabbath presented. I tried to make this presentation the most understandable and clear as I can with lots of Francisco's work to show how his art changes over the years and with little text to not bore viewers. 



Comments

  1. You talked about your subject well, although maybe you could have looked at a different artist for this presentation as we had already had one lecture on Goya earlier in the term!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts