Set Project - 9 circles

 Today we have to draw nine circles on paper and made some fast sketches on it that represent our Set Project such as pattern, texture or symbols. 

I decided to make nine circles with the symbols that resemble me about the witches next to it I decided to add some other sketch to make an almost full page of the things associated with the witches. It was great fun to think about what should I include and what would suit the topic the best. 

Putting all of it on the page let me categorize them into different groups and thank's to that it will be used for creating my works. 


I tried to include every weird or magic item that I have ever seen in the movies or read in the books. The things that are the most associated with the witches such as wand, broom, pointy hat or spellbook. I made everything in black and white using a marker and pen because these colours in my opinion are the most matched to the chosen topic.

 It resembles me of the full moon night when the witches go to the forest and worship Satan dancing around the campfire. A night full of black, white and magic that like was described in the legends and books from that time. 

Comments

  1. As part of the promotional activity that this was aimed at, how do you think it helped in terms of creating an animated title card as in the example here?: http://gurneyjourney.blogspot.com/2014/06/animation-title-cards.html

    Which symbols could you use to brand your animation with?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts