Set Project - SMART Objectives
During today's Art Portfolio lessons, using SMART Objective we have to answer some questions which will help us to develop our ideas and make sure that we are able to do this at the time.
I am going to create four digital drawings using Primitivism as a topic. My work will be inspired by The Croods and The Flinstones. I want to create some scenes (that will look like cadre form animation) in that style from The Flinstones mixed with the style used in Lascaux cave to make some kind of story from it. For creating it I am going to use software Photoshop.
As for the 3D part, I want to create an animal that does not exist anymore, like Mamut or Dodo bird or maybe create something new based on things that I already knew about prehistoric animals.
I do not know yet which material I will use for it.
As the deadline is for this project is the 5th of June I want to finish my work half a week before it so I would change or add something to make my Set Project better.
The target market for this Set Project will be kids around 7-12 years old. All my final effect will be uploaded to my website. Effect of my work during making it such as sketches or ideas for the work will be photographed and placed on my blog.
References:
Denise Stephan (2019) How to Set SMART Sales Goals by Denise Stephan, Crunchbase (Online) https://businesstrumpet.com/how-to-set-smart-sales-goals-by-denise-stephan-crunchbase/ [15.04.2021]



Do you think you could make your 3D element one of your characters from your 2D designs as a way of linking it together? Either as a merchandise spin off or a collectible?
ReplyDeleteBe a bit more specific about your timescale and the kind of materials for this project if you can for your tutorial this week.