Set Project - SMART Object 2

Here is my second idea for my Set Project which more appeals to me than the previous one. Because during doing this I can learn new things about history and challenge myself in drawing with a dark vibe and poor colour palette. 



I am going to create four digital drawings using Ultimate Black as a topic. My work will be inspired by the legends, fairy tales, and real stories of how witches were described. Also, my aim is to raise awareness among people about the historical aspect of the women that were described as witches, for what they were sentenced to death for.


I want to create some scenes (that will look like cadre form animation where characters will be present more dynamically) with a little bit of scary and dark vibe and with using a colour palette with three colours. I am thinking about maybe testing myself with creating these drawings in different styles using various tools in software Photoshop.


As for the 3D part, I want to create one of the characters (whole-body) as a sculpture in clay and paint it using a colour palette from one of my works.


As the deadline for this project is the 5th of June I want to finish my work half a week before it so I would change or add something to make my Set Project better.


The target market for this Set Project will be kids around 8-13 years old. All of my outcomes will be uploaded to my website. Effect of my work during making it - such as sketches or ideas for the work will be placed on my blog.






References:

Clear review (2020) Which SMART Objectives definition should I use? (Online) https://www.clearreview.com/resources/guides/which-smart-objectives-definition-should-i-use/ [22.04.2021]

Comments

  1. Just need a bit more clarity about the purpose of your drawings - what they are going to be for, so maybe think about characters and how you develop them over the next few days and weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts