Set Project - 10 Study Sketches

 During today's lessons, the teacher shows us Claude Monet's cathedral painting series (31 paintings) looking at these works we can see how this building looks in every day or night light. What is incredible every painting shows exactly the same place with perfectly depicted shadows and light. 

Monet,(1892-94) Cathedral

Inspired by Monet's work we have to create some sketches for our Set Project. These works will help us develop our Project idea or just make to realize what I really want to do as the final work. 

As for me, I do not know what I want to do as my Set Project yet, because I have too many ideas which I do like so I make some sketches of the witch using different drawing styles. Make 10 different bursts were more difficult than I thought but I  tried my best and the final effect is better than I thought it would be. For drawing it I use a black pen.




 References:

Claude Monet (1892-94) Cathedral 107x73,5 cm https://www.architecturaldigest.in/magazine-story/claude-monet-and-architecture-national-gallery-london/ Musée d'Orsay, Paris, France

Comments

  1. These sketches are well realised, you seem to have some character ideas already, which is really good! Would like to see some follow up posts that expand this idea if you choose to use these. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts