Set Project - uploading my work on the website

 Today has given that tomorrow is the deadline of Set Project I have to start uploading my work on the website for this I used WIX. I wanted to show it as clear and orderly as I can and make sure that everybody understands what I wanted to show and who was an inspiration to this.

Firstly I changed the photo on the website for a new one which is current. This previous one was terrible in my opinion. 

This is previous 


This is replaced photo which in my opinion more suited colouristic to this website 


Later I deleted the feedback form because this is something that the tutor asks me to term before.


I changed it to the contact form which was above 


Nextly I changed the colour background to darker 


Another thing that I added to this website is the title and text which describe my Set Project 


Later I added a gallery with my works - illustrations and titles


Under it, I put a gallery with mockups 



Comments

  1. Check your portfolio button, it links to your contact form.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts