Set Project - Mockup part 3
Today I finished putting the last one of my illustrations and titles on the mockup.
Firstly I started with The sloth
I added title and text on the right side
Nextly I added a blade of the grass on the left side. This time I decided that lines on the right side will be too much for this page.
Nextly I added some green lines on the left side to fulfiling this emptiness in this page
Next thing which I added was an extension of the grass from the page on the right side
Here is the almost final effect because I have to change the highlight because it was too light for me
Here is the final effect
Firstly I started with fulfilling the right side like in all rest.
I put there text and later I added some pattern which can be seen in the title
The last thing which I added were yellow lines on the right side which later I changed to more thin
Next thing was fulfiling the left side with illustration and some drawing - yellow lines much bolder than on the right side
Here is the final mockup effect
References:
Mockup Design (2021) Free children's mockup https://mockups-design.com/free-childrens-book-mockup/ [12.03.2021]
















It looks like some of the text is overlapping the image next to the poem - is this intentional?
ReplyDeleteWhen you upload this to your website, let me know so I can give you some feedback. Also make sure you website is live (so publish it when you have finished) so we can see your updates.
ReplyDeleteKlaudia, I have emailed you this evening - the submission is tomorrow morning (Tuesday 16th March before 9am), so make sure everything is complete. Remember if you submit late you will be capped at 40%. Submission is via Turnitin, use the submission form on Art Portfolio shell in the Assessment link.
ReplyDelete