Set Project - Mockup part 2
Today I finished putting a few of my illustrations and titles on the mockup. The best for me is working from right to left because I can experiment a little bit with text and title arranging with drawings which I draw there to fulfil empty parts.
Today firstly I started with the poem Monkey
I started by putting the title
Later I added text
In the end, I draw some leaves as fulfiling these empty parts and I tried to arrange it the best with text as I could
Later I started to fulfil the left page, firstly with an illustration and tip of the leaf because I did not want to leave it cut in half on the right part
Firstly putting all text and title
Secondly putting some lines on the right side and a doggy tail on the left side to fulfiling empty places and make this book more interesting for young people
On the left side firstly I added illustration and a few lines on the left side firstly they were in pink colour then I changed them into dark grey. In the end, I change the opacity of this grey one
References:
Mockup Design (2021) Free children's mockup https://mockups-design.com/free-childrens-book-mockup/ [12.03.2021]

















Your work is interesting and the outcomes are quite well made, but I'm unsure as to whether or not this is an illustration or animation project.
ReplyDelete