Set Project - designing a title part 2

 Today I finished creating the rest of the titles for my chosen poems and illustrations. I have ended up with all six drawings already and today I finished making the last two titles for them using colours and pattern from my works. Now I have the same number of illustration and poem titles.  All of these fonts were made using Photoshop software.
Here is my illustration of which colours and patterns I used in creating the title

The first title on which I started working today is The sloth


Firstly like in all my works I started by making outlines


Next thing which I did was put some colour base to my outlines  using a colour palette from my illustration and a Hard Round brush


After finishing this part I started to add some pattern - leaves on the above of my drawing. For this, I used an Ultimate Pencil Hard brush.


Nextly I started to fulfil the title with the pattern - fur and wood imitation in the below parts.  For this, I also used an Ultimate Pencil Hard brush.


Later I added sloth face to the title but it did not match well that's why I decided to erase this detail from my work


Here is the final effect of this title



Another work that I finished today is a title for a poem which is called Birds rumours by John Brzechwa

Here is the illustration from which I used colour palette and patterns


The first thing which I made was outlines 


Then I added colours which were base for my pattens. For doing this I used a Hard Round brush.


Nextly I added patterns on the above part of the title which has to imitate the bird's body, leaves and features of the bird's wings


Another thing that I made later is adding patterns to the parts below. All this pattern was made using an Ultimate Pencil Hard brush.


Here is the final effect of my work



After finishing my illustrations and titles the next thing which I have to do is put all of this as a mockup and put it on the website. 

Comments

  1. My question is how are you going to present this? I'm still a bit confused as to how the poems are fitting in with the work you have made and what kind of format you are going to present this in. I think you need to post about this with a clear outline of what you are intending to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts