Set Project - Creating characters sketches part 2
Today I started to draw some sketches for my Set Project. I tried to do some kind of illustration with animals and suitable background it was harder than I thought it would be.
I made some sketches of the same animals with different poses and various background for checking how would it looks and being honest it was challenging for me. Drawing characters in frame inspired by Alphonse's Mucha Four Seasons makes me realize how difficult is creating in that limited place.
I have to decide which part of the animal I want to include in my drawings. Even if sometimes I was really frustrated because something did not look as I wanted I have real fun during doing this. Leaving my comfort zone (drawing in limited small space) gives me an opportunity to board my horizons because I almost always draw on much bigger pages.
Here are the results:
Trying to show personality trials was challenging too but I tried my best to present is the best as I can.
References:
Alphonse Mucha (1897) Four Seasons https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Four_Seasons_by_Alfons_Mucha%2C_circa_1897.jpg (03.02.2021)
















These sketches are good! (Although again, it would be good to see better quality images of them to make it clearer for the viewer). You need to take them to the next stage and start considering colour palettes for these images and how they fit into your storyline.
ReplyDelete