Set Project - Creating characters sketches part 1
Today I decided to make some sketches for my Set Project. During drawing them I focused on anthropomorphic features which are the topic of my Project. For my characters, I added specificities which are the most noticeable for every individual breed. For example ears and tails - cat, dog and monkey.
Feather for parrot and peacock and long arms for sloth. I am not good with drawing things as they really are this realistic style always was my Achilles heel that's why I made my sketches in a little bit cartoon style. Even if this is just a sketch I think it a great reflection of the nature people which I was inspired by.




Have you outlined a story for this project yet? I would like to see a character outline for each of these characters and perhaps some better quality images to give a better idea of each of these drawings. Also, your project theme is Expressionism - how do these characters fit into this theme, even if it is just a small link - is that linked into your story idea or the action that you are planning for your animation? It is worth posting about this and making it a bit clearer.
ReplyDelete