Art Portfolio - Set Project feedback
During yesterday's Art Portfolio lessons, we present a presentation about our Set Project. We tried our best for making our project the most understandable and clear for everybody. Including in the presentation our inspiration and their works along with what we have done so far to our Set Project. Showing it with sketches, colour palette and final effects make watched work more smooth and clear for a viewer.
During presenting our presentation we have to focus on details which will help us with fulfilling feedback sheat for improving our classmates works or just express its opinion.
I thought that's the way I was describing my project about my works were misunderstood by others but I am positively surprised that the idea was clear and understandable for my classmates. Even though I am aware that my train of thought is a little bit messy but I tried to present everything in easy to understand way.
Presentation in which I include everything that in my opinion define my Set Project which contains lots of artist's works which are my inspiration, my aims, learned and developed skills and work from sketches to the final piece of work.
After reading such a nice opinion about my Set Project it gives me more confidence that the effort which I put into my work has been noticed and appreciated. Also illustrations which I make are liked not only by me but the others too. This is the greatest appreciation for me.





Comments
Post a Comment