Art Portfolio: Researching Myself
During today's lesson at Art Portfolio, we started a new task where we have to focus on ourself. Our experiences and people which have the biggest impact on us, the people whose we are now.
This task was to know how I become the person who I am now and what in the past has an impact on this. All of this help understand artists works, knowing better their history makes us more aware of problems whose they have to overcome and what may have an impact on creating their work.
During doing this task I have to look very deep into my life since my early years - where I lived, the first thing which I remember, memories from being a teenager. Events and people which have the biggest impact on me. Look close on all of it and put it on the paper.
I could do it in various ways using colours or symbols, maybe adding some text or doing all of it at the same time. I decided to use symbols with text around a sketch of my body which will be describing it.



Good outcome and really good post. It's evident from your drawing that you got a lot out of this exercise - it is a good strategy to take into your research technique when looking at other artists . Well done.
ReplyDelete