Set Project - characteristic personality trials
Today I decided to focus on searching animal which will be the best suitable for my family members.
Firstly I write down every person characteristic personality trials which were not that easy task as I thought it would be. I have to focus on the things which will be helpful in presenting for example my brother as a pet.
My little sister - Amelia will be shown as English Bulldog or Rottweiler because she is the most honest person I know, loyal, fearless and sweet but when someone gets her angry you'd better not come closer.
English Bulldog (puppy)
Rottweiler
My elder sister - Daria reminds me a little bit monkey - macaque because of her noisiness, untidiness and disorganization. When she was younger at Middle School I think she played in the football team and was really good at it. But she is lovely, loyal and really cares about others especially if it comes to her daughter - Nadia.
My little brother - Krzysztof (Krzysiu) will be peacock because he is malignant, stubborn and greedy and he loves to argue. He can not go out without looking nice even if he has to throw away rubbish he wears something different than pyjama. Sometimes it is really annoying but it is how he is.
My eldest brother - Daniel will be a sloth because of his laziness, slowness and love for sleep. Make him interest by something is really difficult.
sloth
My mum really loves to talk, she can talk all day about everything she is caring and it is hard to get her angry. That's why I think parrot will be great for describing her character.
As for me, I think that the best describing my character animal will be a cat, because of my laziness, malice and being grumpy. I am ironic and I do love sleep.
References:
Shannon Cutts Rottweiler Dog Breed: Your One-Stop Rottie Information Centre anythingrottweiler.com (Accessed 29.01.2021)
Garret Brown (2020) How to choose the right English Pitbull puppy bluemountainbulldogs.com (Accessed 29.01.2021)
Eric Gevaert Macaque (on-line) britannica.com (Accessed 29.01.2021)
mos.ru (2018) See snow monkeys in the summer: a Japanese macaque was born at the zoo (online) https://www.mos.ru/en/news/item/39957073/ (Accessed 29.01.2021)
Susan Milus (2011) Male Peacock Feathers May Have Lost Their Sexy (Online) https://www.wired.com/2011/04/peacock-mating-feathers/ (Accessed 29.01.2021)
Karen Grigoryan Blue Peacock (Online) https://www.britannica.com/animal/peacock (Accessed 29.01.2021)
Nicholas Wade (2014) The Sloth's Busy Inner Life (Online) https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/28/science/the-sloths-busy-inner-life.html (Accessed 29.01.2021)
Glen E. Woolfenden Psittaciform (Online) https://www.britannica.com/animal/psittaciform (Accessed 29.01.2021)
BC SPCA (2016) The plight of pet parrots (Online) https://spca.bc.ca/news/plight-pet-parrots/ (Accessed 29.01.2021)
trupanion (2018) Ragdoll (Online) https://trupanion.com/breeds/cat/ragdoll (Accessed 29.01.2021)
ExcitedCats (2021) 24 Types of Ragdoll Cat Colors & Patterns (With Pictures) (Online) https://excitedcats.com/ragdoll-cat-colors-and-patterns/ (Accessed 29.01.2021)














Next stages are twofold: firstly, some sketches of ideas to create anthropomorphic characters based on the animals above and combined with images of your family members. Secondly, looking at other animators and animations that use anthropomorphic figures. I suggest Disney animations such as Jungle Book (1967) and Robin Hood (1973), live action/CGI of Maurice Sendak's Where the Wild Things Are (2009) amongst many others.
ReplyDelete