Art Portfolio Project: SMART Objective
What exactly am I trying to archive?
I am going to create six digital drawings using Expressionist as a topic. My motive will be my family, using their characteristic feature I want to present them as an animal using software Photoshop.
How will I know when I will archive?
I will know if I achieve this goal when I finish all the sketches and official work and publish them on my blog (sketches )and website (final effect)
Is it genuinely possible to archive it?
I have known a little better my working style from previous tasks and I decided to make the six-character design, not landscape or town view which was my first thought when I was thinking about the topic so I think yes I can do it if I will sacrifice more time for doing it.
Relevant - Can I really do it?
If I will organize my work and make a good plan for it I think it will help me finish the project on time. I will work hard to archive the best results possible within this period of time.
Time - based - When do I want to accomplish this project?
I have to do a Set Project in six weeks that's why I would like to finish my characters till week five. This will help me reflect on it and maybe change something before submitting it.



There is a need when doing a project of this nature to have a backstory or narrative to give a reason for your character existing. The project also needs a title that in some way gives the potential viewer an idea of what they are going to be looking at. Your characters at the moment just seem to be based on your family. Why is that? How can you make that interesting for the viewer? What story are your trying to tell? There are animations that look at families already (The Simpsons, Family Guy) - how are you going to do it differently?
ReplyDeleteWhat is your target market? Who is it for? (Age range?)
What does having your characters as cats or mushrooms add to your story?
You keep using the word 'archive' when you mean 'achieve'.