Website creating portfolio
Today I created the background for animation which I completely finish tomorrow. I have to check out some of the background colours to match the whole website.
Firstly I created a big green rectangle and then add my not finished animation on it.
That how it looks after putting it on
the pattern behind does not suit for me that's why I tried to look into how it will looks if I move it to another place. But after doing it still does not suit for me because when I was looking at my major project I could only focus on this pattern. That's why I deleted it.
After deleting this pattern I started to look into how colours affect on my animation. It was hard to choose the right one because my work is in black and white colour that's why I have to do some research trying some of them the light and the dark.
After choosing a colour which was the best suitable I added a text which describes my work.
In the end, I decided to change the background colour from grey to green because it will suit better to the whole page.
I think I have to work out a little bit with text and add my final animation.















Comments
Post a Comment