Making animation part 8
Today I finished glueing my all scenes with one animation. I have to add some frames to make it more smooth and understandable. To make it I used Adobe Photoshop because it is much easier for me to use and this software does not stop working after putting up to 40 frames as Opentooz do, that's why I decided to do it using this program.
I added opening Frankenstein eyes here are screenshots of these frames
I added a title to my animation. I made it drawing on the words on another layer. The word was in Arial font I wanted to add something with darky vibe that's why this drawn word is sharpy.
Here is the final effect :
Tomorrow I will add final subtitles and music to it. I think I have to make the title a little bit longer (add few frames) because the viewer can not see what exactly is written there because it disappears too fast.
















Comments
Post a Comment