Making animation part 7
Animation scene which one I did today is called "Frankenstein opens his eyes". This scene is not finished yet because I have some technical problem with software Opentooz which stoped working almost at the end of making this scene. But fortunately, I learned from making the first scene that I have to save my work as often as I can. That's why my whole work still exists.
Today I have real fun during drawing these frames because I could add some extra details like a white strand of hair and light coming from Frankenstein body.
The animation is smooth maybe a little bit too fast but I do not think it is a problem. During making this scene I have used as in previous Fill and Brush Tool, and rectangle. To help myself with turning the face from horizontal to vertical I used Selection Tool.
Here are screenshots of my work:
Here is the final effect:















The animation is looking good and you have added all the stage I do think though that you are missing other elements on your blog make sure you 'fill in the gaps's before submission and that you add a final reflection - I still cannot see your website or posts for this
ReplyDelete