Making animation part 6

 The new scene which one I finished today which I  called "Hit by lightning". I wanted to show stormy and dark night and Frankenstein which one is lifted on the table. After some time hitting him lightning which makes him alive which I will show in the next scene. 

In this part, I wanted to focus on moving like previous frames, the hardest thing to draw was lightning because the flashes are unpredictable we can not figure out where will be the next flashes so I tried to show it the best as I can this "behaviour". And in my opinion, I showed pretty well this meteorological phenomenon. 

I used the same tools as in previous scenes - rectangle for making the edge of the table, Brush Tool for drawing character and raindrops and Fill Tool for filling up the edge and background. During drawing these frames I liked more the contrast which is between the black background and white raindrops. Because I can work on making rain more smooth than in the first scene what in my opinion make progress since then. 

Here are screenshots of my frames:










Here is the final effect:









 

Comments

  1. Again good process - I do think overall you need more research on your blog and should try to add further research before submission

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I am not seeing your website process here which is concerning - please add this and make sure you send Jurian you live link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts