Making animation part 10

 Today I added the music and made final subtitles. The worst part arranged that music for matching the best. I had to make a beginning and ending a little bit silent than in the middle thank's to it the music sound smooth and there is not that big contrast from silent to very noisy. For making it I used Photoshop.

Every music have different settings because some of them were louder than others for changing it I have to click left mouse button on the soundtrack which I want to change and then write down the number which I want to. and then tested how it sounds. I have learned this accidentally because I was searching for these settings because I do not have Adobe Audition that"s why I wanted to try doing it in the software which I have. 


During testing it I added final subtitles and animated them which was a great reminder. I have to write what I wanted then click on the beginning these subtitles select "transform" on the right sight timeline. Then I have to click on the end subtitles pulled them to the top as much as I wanted them looks in the end and select "transform" again. 








Comments

Popular Posts