Making animation part 10 - final effect
Today I added music and subtitles to my animation using Photoshop. The story is about bringing back to Frankenstein to life. It is not perfect because I made some mistakes, for example, changing bolding Brush Tool which one I did not notice till I glue every scene together, but it is the longest animation which I have ever made in my life. That's why I am proud of myself that I finished it and made it as I wanted to. The final effect was uploaded on Youtube.
Here is the final effect


I love the final outcome! I think it works well and I actually replayed the animation multiple times to re-watch it as I was extremely impressed by it. I think the music works very well and it clearly shows that you put a lot of work, time and effort into it!!
ReplyDelete