Choosing a template

 Building my website was more challenging than I expected it would be. There are many elements which I have to consider before choosing the right like colour, font, layout and where put every element in my page. I tried to search page in different ways not only in the portfolio way.
The template which one  I liked in Wix :





I like how it looks very modern and calm, everything is balanced and nothing is conspicuous in bad this word meaning. The font matches perfectly and this insert added some kind of artistic aura to this template.





The layout in this template looks really stylish I have never thought that the combination of these two colours maybe looks that nice. This page reminds me of food photography or artistic cooking. I did not choose this page because for things which one I need this page the orange colour will be too conspicuous. 




I like this template because of its professional look. Everything there is orderly and colours suits well the same as fonts but the big photo behind is too much for me. I do not have any works that after putting it there will look good and will not disturb me so I decided to leave this template.




Comments

  1. This is not website research! This is just choosing a template on Wix. Please do website research where you look at and analyse in depth at least two websites by other animators

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts