Storyboard

 During today's sessions, I create a fast sketch to my storyboard for my major project which is an animation about the story of creating Frankenstein.  

To make this I researched Charles Tan and Tatsuya Igarashi it helps me to see what should I put into my storyboard and where to focus. 

My animation will be made frame by frame and I know that this is time-consuming so to help myself and make it clear and understandable I draw the most important frames which one will help me organise mine animation and let me know how much needs to be done yet. 

To create storyboard I used Photoshop. 




References:

Charles Tan 2015 Luthadel Wall based on Brandon Sanderson Mistborn novel 17.10.2020 behance.net

Tatsuya Igarashi 1996 Sailor Moon scanned by Mizuno Caitlin 17.10.2020 missdream.org


 

Comments

  1. It is good that you have completed your development exercise however when you complete further development you need to use the correct technical terms such as Close Up, Medium Shot, establishing shot etc on your storyboards. You should research these and you should research animation storyboards to learn from these. At this stage you should have completed more posts as time is now running out, please really add much more development and process and ensure you have completed all work from classes and self study to ensure that you are ready for assessment

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effort put into creating the storyboard is evident. I like how your project is progressing but again I would like to see more research behind your work. Maybe looking into other Frankenstein animations and how they were developed. Additionally, maybe show more screenshots of your progress in photoshop and explain how you achieved the end result with technical details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good effort on your storyboard! What I would suggest, is do some research on "Frankenstein" since you are creating an animation based on an iconic story already existing. I understand you may not have enough time to read the book, however there are many movies and videos you could look at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts