Making website
I decided to choose this template because, in my opinion, it will suit the best for my portfolio. I did not change the background colour because it is one of my favourites.
After adding my first and last name I decided to change the font DIN Neuzeit Grotesk to Marzo for lighter text.
I tried different variants by putting my name. I change from horizontal to vertical to see what it will look like and I think it does not looks that bad as I suppose on the start.
Later I want to try how my name will look like when I delete the background behind it.
Adding a photo of me in colour. I look a little bit dreamy it this photo so I decided that it will suit well to the background and the fonts but the colours were too strong so I change it the black and white filter hoping that maybe it will be better and in my opinion it was.
I noticed that the font is to light for this photo so I searched for this one which one will suit best.
But it does not look good for me so I change it again like it was before but just change the font to Montserrat to lighten and brighten up the photo.
After all of to, I made a small black rectangle and put there my name with surname to create my own logo. I used for this Montserrat font the same as I used previously.
This page is not finished yet I am still working on it.













You have made your website live but you should not have done this until we test in week 8/9 as it is not yet finished - I would advise that you unpublish this - good start on the process here though and some good commentary
ReplyDelete