Making animation part 3
Today I ended up the next scene where I want to show that "Magic mixture" from previous frames are used to help make Frankenstein alive.
During making this scene I used rectangle to make a table on which one is laying my character. I do not want to create Frankenstein scary with lots of scar and stitches to show up that he was glue from pieces as in most stories and movies with this plot.
Inspiring Shoboshobo I decided to create my character like in cartoons for kids - it can not be scary it has to be a little bit cute with a characteristic haircut which looks like a helmet.
To made it I used tools which are Brush Tool to draw the lines and Fill Tool to fill up the hair and clothes with black colour.
Here are screenshots from this scene
Here is the final scene:







Good work again on this development, I do agree with your peers that you need more research overall on your project. You need research on animators/animations and how they inform your own work and you need research on your target audience
ReplyDelete