Making animation part 2

 Today I ended up another scene which is called "Making magic mixture". As is written in the title I want to show creating a magic mixture which will help to make alive my character. I am aware that this scene was not in original Frankenstein but I want to add something to make it more engrossing to see. 

To make it I used a tool which is called a brush tool and fill tool to fill up the solution in the vial.
During making it I want to focus on drop falling and skull floating.  I added it to show that this solution is dangerous and to make this scene more attractive to see. 

Here are some screen of frames which are in this scene. 










Here is the finished animation scene:




Comments

  1. I like that you included a scene that wasn't in the original Frankenstein. I like how this is coming along and your attention to detail. However, maybe include some more research to back up your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you stated the tool you used on the software to do this - I think more technical details would still add to this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts