Making animation
"Appearing mad doctor" this is the title of my animation fourth scene where I create a character - mad doctor thank's to who later Frankenstein will be alive.
I tried my best to show it as well as I can. It was not easy because my software - Opentooz which I am doing this animation sometimes does not work out. I do not know why that's why it gives me a lot of frustration because my finished works sometimes are not saved. Later I learned that this programme can not work well with too many frames at the same time, that's why I decided to make a scene by scene and glue it after finishing drawing all of them.
During making this scene I want to focus on moving. Appearing a mad doctor and taking a vial with some solution inside.
To make the table on the background I used rectangle because when I draw it by hand it was not straight enough and it was not looking good. This gives a contrast between things drawn by hands and this straight, strict form. Putting a rectangle there gives me more time to focus on other things in these frames for example bottles.
Here are a few frames from this scene
Here is the finished scene:








I am very impressed with how this is turning out and I cant wait to see the finish product. However, maybe add a few more technical details while creating your animation to further explain the steps you are doing.
ReplyDeleteThe text you added displays very weirdly on your blog, it is unreadable. Try clearing formatting, this should help. Other than that, I see you are progressing with your animation and that is good!
ReplyDeleteI see quite an improvement and encourage. It is a decent blog post with step by step screenshots. The only thing what I could change is the description below the steps, which everyone can catch up how you evaluate your work.
ReplyDeleteGood work and development on these clips I think you are lacking technical detail from Opentooz as to the tools you used on the shots - please add technical details on process as you are marked on this.
ReplyDelete