Creating website - adding profile photo

 Today I started a new task which is adding a profile photo to my website. Before starting it my friend helped me take some pictures to make it we tested both our phones for checking which one doing them the best. 


This task was hard for me because I did not know how to pose. I was aware that it has to be "professional" photos but I can not be serious-whole time as everyone can see in the photos. I moved too much maybe that's why these shoots show my character the best what shock me a little bit. 

The picture which I choose as my profile photo because it is the only one where I am still and "serious":


After adding it I started to test the photo using filters. 


The filter Kennedy was too dark for me because of background clarity. With this filter, it looks as I am pasted to this place. That's why I changed it to Feathered filter to find out how it will look like.


Next filter which I used were Soledad 


And Manhattan which is too foggy as for me.



After checking out these filters I decided to use Soledad and thank's to adding some colour to my website it looks more alive.










Comments

Popular Posts