Creating Bio to my website

 Before I start bio or "About me "page I have to answer some questions. They make my bio more clear and easy to understand.

Who are you?

My name is Klaudia Osinska I am 19 years old. I was born in Bydgoszcz (Poland).

How did you get to be who are you?

Most of my life I lived in my hometown but I do love travelling so every holiday I spent in a different city. Thank's to it I learned a lot about m country and people live there. I have started being interesting in art when I read for the first time "Cinderella" book I remember how the illustration impressed me and I promised myself that someday I will make something as pretty as it. Since then I started developing my skills to become the person I wish to be in future. It is a long way above me but I do not give up.

What I am doing now? 

I am a student at De Montfort University in Leicester at Art & Design International Year Zero. I am also working at developing my drawing skills the same as imaginary and digital skills. And making my dream true learning in a country where I always want to live.

What is your future?

Next year I will study Animation and develop my skills more than now. I want to work in the animation industry and create cartoons that will touch and delight people. 


After answering a few questions it is time to customize my text and layout. I changed al little bit the text which one I want to add to the page but it does not change any of the things which one I want to say about me. I added a photo where I m in front of inscription De Montfort University. Using smiling pictures made my page more positive. 

I wanted to try how it will look like with black & white photo and change font to Montserrat the same as every text on my page. 




I am very happy how the end effect looks like I did not expect it. But this task was wonderful to challenge for me especially writing about me I really have to be careful to do not write to much to make people bored when they read it. 

Comments

  1. Interesting picture and good work on your about me page well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts