Blog buddy

 Unfortunately, due to the circumstances we live in now, the lessons are online so we can not socialize with our classmates as well as we want to. So after finding out about blog buddies, I was very excited to have the opportunity to become familiar with new people.  

My blog buddies are Luiza and Eleni. Luiza is my flatmate so I know her a little bit and she is a wonderful person, who loves old music. Eleni is really friendly, and even if we do not know each other for long we communicate well.

We decided to make a series of questions to know better each other and send them to every one of us.  



Blog buddy Questions:


1. What is your name and where are you from?

    My name is Luiza Plak and I am from Poland.

2. Why have you chosen to study this course?

    I am in love with graphic conceptions, variety of style which I want to develop in this course.

3. Do you like the course so far?

   It passed almost a month with this course. I find out a bit challenging in some cases, but I have learned a lot so far.

4. What is your progression route?

   My progression is Graphic Designer.

5. Have you had any similar experience that relates to your progression route?

   Yes. I feel quite familiar with the route. I have been studying at the Art School for 3 years. Then, my progression route has public multimedia. 

6. Do you like living in the UK?

  Absolutely! That was my dream come true :) Sometimes I feel that I'm living here for a long time.

7. What do you like to do during your free time?

   I am addicted to books from the Kimberlin Library. Making sketches on every bold piece of paper with the old music accompanies.




Comments

  1. Good work on Blog buddies - keep looking at each others blogs and support each other in your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts