Welcome to my blog!
I am an Art & Design student at De Montfort University, living in the city center. I started thinking about my future as an artist after watching "Sailor Moon". It was a turning point in my life. Since then I have been constantly trying to become better and better. Watching a lot of cartoons and animation movies make me discovered many inspiring creators. For example, Alex Hirsch who together with Danna Terrace created "Gravity Falls" or Flavia Zorilla Drago an Illustrator whose work, talent, and creativity inspired me. For example her book "Gustavo the shy ghost", it is a pretty story with lovely characters. Or comic author Old Xian, I would like to create figures who are as alive as her. At the same time watching all those cartoons and reading all these wonderful fairytales make me realize how much work is ahead before me, but I never give up. My education at art school allowed me to know a lot of techniques that I will use in my future works.
Illustration from "Gustavo the shy Ghost"
Author Flavia Z Drago
Publishing date: 14th July 2020
Accessed 15 October 2020
Poster advertising "Gravity Fall"
Author Alex Hirsch
Production company Wald Disney Television Animation
Original release 15 June 2012-15 February 2016
Country of origin United States
References:
Flavia Z Drago 2020 Gustavo the shy Ghost 16.10.2020 flaviazdrago.com



Hello! Great job
ReplyDeleteYour Buddy :D