TASK 2 - Advertisement
Today I am focusing on new tasks. The idea began to develop when I started thinking about what and how should I do this project. I did not do research because I know what I want to show but I did not know how yet. From the beginning, I thought about an issue I am close to and things which one I can use to show it. I decided to use the dumpster during taking out the rubbish. I think this suits best my idea. I want to show the toxic people, their negative effects on us. But I did not exactly know how can I show this problem. So I was drawing some quick sketches still wondering how should I show those person and arms was the best that will match my work.
Took picture of a dumpster and started using the program Photoshop. First I have to separate the dumpster from the background using a magnetic lasso. Paste it on the new page A4 and then I started to try match the color background to my idea. It was really hard to choose the perfect one but I was sure that light color will not match well as much as dark.
After all of this, I realize that I should not use obvious words that associate with the bin and just leave the interpretation observer. I resigned from word garbage and added drawings arms which one has symbolized toxic people. I was not sure if adding these words on the right side was a good idea but after adding it In my opinion it looks better. The "throw-away" was used as a slogan for my work. It means that we have to get rid of toxic people from our life. Here is my final effect.











Okay you have a plan here but you don't seem to have the technical process and sceenshots from pixlr/photoshop and you could have made a logo using a logo designer online. 'throw' is mispelt and you should have checked this as this is for your tagline. You also have no research or further work on the advertising project and you are missing all the work on sequential imagery. Please ensure you catch up be watching/rewatching the lessons from the first week to do this.
ReplyDelete