S.M.A.R.T objectives

Smart objectives are a series of useful questions which one helps me consider before starting my final project. This lets me know that something that I want to create is achievable and effective or not.


Specific - What I want to create?

I would like to create 30 seconds of animation about the power of imagination. I want to show the story of Frankenstein.  I want to show it in black and white colours to show contrast. I will use a programme such as Opentooz or Blender for this project. I will draw linearly my characters. I would like to focus on moving and using this topic I have a much to show. 

I want to inspire Dean Robert who made a storyboard for animation Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride and Frankenweenie", "The golden compass", "101 Dalmatians", Tarzan" and " The Little Mermaid"  because I think that his work will help me develop myself.

Measurable - How will I know that I archived what I intend to?

I will know that I archive my aim when I end up all animation and export it. 

Attainable - Is it possible for me to accomplish it?

I think I can do it. Even if for this moment I can use only one arm if I set strict deadlines to make sure that I stay focused on my work. I will try my best to do it as well as I can.

Relevant - Can I really do it? 

If I will be well organized and well planned it will help me out finish the project on the time. I will work hard to archive the best results possible within this period of time.

Time - based - When do I want to accomplish this project?

The time deadline is the 9th of December so I would like to end up it by the end of November. This will helps me reflect on it and maybe change something before submitting it. I will make a plan on how to combine lessons with making my own project. I think it will be a great challenge for me which one will help me manage my own time.

References: 

Dean Roberts 2005 Dean Roberts - storyboard - animation - design - illustration 21.10.2020 deanroberts.co.uk


Comments

  1. You should really have downloaded this as a png file so you could have uploaded onto this posts as well as adding the link here so that it was clear to see. Also you needed introduction and commentary on this post to explain. This does not even work as a link I had to copy this into my browser and I should have been able to click on this. We will discuss your ideas in your project sign off but you need to complete your ideas as a smart outcome before we discuss this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your SMART objective for your project sign off meeting and initial research - please ensure you add these before you see me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have only three posts - I have signed off your project and sent you a tutorial - you have not improved this still. Please get this up to date urgently with all work that is missing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts